So apparently when shit is really on my mind, I do not blog.
I get upset, I get mad, I don't want to admit to anything.
Also, original blog, was a title that included motherhood, and all I do is bitch is about my personal life, apparently, it is time for a change.
I feel selfish, my life, is good in most aspects.
I have a man, and even though I lost my job, live with him and have two kid in the home, he supports them.
Really, why the fuck am I still complaining?
Weird, when you move in with someone, shit gets real, everything changes! I guess that is the same in marriage.
Fuck me. Literally, fuck me! We aren't married, you are not a woman!
I should be happy. I live in a beautiful house. Actually, have a great friendship and lot of fun with Mr. Phd, he is messy, but I am learning to deal. Is it really right of me to complain about sex?
I feel like a man!
More later, hard to write when he is sitting one foot away!
ok get on with it
ReplyDelete