So it is no secret that I love me some Adam Levine, the things I can only dream of doing to that man. Anyways, tomorrow his movie comes out, it very well, may turn out to be horrible, I do not care. I actually, really enjoy going to the theater myself, I enjoy a lot of things by myself, I guess that is one of my flaws. Anyways, I will not be seeing Adam tomorrow, because he is no where to be found here in the sticks or even in Spokane! I must admit, after my internet searches proved to be futile, I did shed a few tears. Not because I couldn't watch the movie, but because I thought that if I was still residing where I did a month ago, there would be some theater in the Sacramento area where I could view my Maroon 5 frontman. I have daily thoughts on the decisions I have made that have led me to this place where I am right now. I will probably question this move for a little bit.
How do we know what we did was right?
No comments:
Post a Comment