So there are these things called curveballs. They happen in sports, baseball (aka title), or, in my case life. Damn, my life. Funny how it works that way. There is this saying that my Grandmother used to tell me. Do you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans. This really seems to be true. I can't plan a damn thing out. Something always happens to throw that proverbial curveball. The other shoe always falls.
Six months ago I had it all planned out. I knew the schedule for the next year, I knew what I wanted. And I wanted so many things.
But over the past few months, I realized it's not about me. It hasn't been in a long time. There are these girls, that I created, that deserve so much more.
And now I have to make it about them. They deserve it, it is my privilege to be there mother and put them first.
And now, I must put my desires and wants above theirs and live the life that they deserve.
interesting..
ReplyDelete