So how does it work normally? Sometimes, I wonder, is it a good thing that I am friends with most of my exes? I always took it as a compliment. Hey, we ended a relationship and we remain amicable. But what does it really mean? Are we still friends because we are both so smart that we can get past our differences? Or is it hormones.
I have realized lately, that, I am friends with a few of my exes. None of which, am I sexual with, and for that matter, do I even live in the same state as, but really, is it healthy? I have thought, in the past, that it is fine, but recently, with the advice from friends, I have been told, that it is weird.
Myself, I am under the understanding, that if you love somebody, truly, the love remains, even after the relationship ends. There is still that bond, the tie that first bonded you together. Even though the circumstances have changed, your friendship, your relationship, can still evolve.
True love never ends. Anything that grows just needs to be molded and developed.
Healthy to maintain contact with people you care about is essential to life.
ReplyDelete